Before, my skin has always been dry and at times flaky, but I had been using MD formulations religiously and it had really made a difference in my skin, especially when wearing make up.
But during the second trimester of my pregnancy, my skin had started to become flaky and dry again. This could just be the coincidence that I was moving house at the time too, so with lack of sleep and tiredness, it was taking it's toll on my skin. The MD formulations no longer worked as they used to so I had to search for something that was oil based. (MD has no oil in their products)
I settled for Vichy for a while, then moved on to No.7 but none were performing up to par in terms of nourishing and hydrating my skin.
BUT NOW! I have found my skin saviours! In the form of Laneige.
The Laneige brand is focused on water science and restoring skin's vitality.
My two choices are Water Bank moisture cream and Water Bank essence.
I have used the moisture cream for about three weeks now and I have really noticed a difference. Long gone is the flaking and dryness but giving the best result so far is the essence which I have started using only a few days ago.
The texture of my skin is so soft and plump, and the appearance is more glowy compared to the dullness before. I absolutely adore these two products and will definitely repurchase when they run out!
5/5 hearts from me : ❤❤❤❤❤
You can take a look at Laneige or purchase products via Yesstyle.

0 comments:
Post a Comment